What's Happening on Sundays?
Here are steps we will observe until further notice! ALSO please note there is additional info at the bottom of this notice.
STEPS FOR WHEN WE REOPEN:
1. We plan to have a worship service beginning on May 17th.
2. We will have NO Sunday School at this time.
3. We will have NO Wednesday services for adults, at this time. Our youth, Anointed, have begun meeting @ 7pm.
4. We will have some masks available if you forget yours and feel you need one.
5. Anyone who feels sick, (***specifically any of the symptoms listed below). And if you have any underlying health issues please consider staying home for now.
6. Social distancing will be encouraged at each service. Families sit at least 6 feet away from others in every direction. If possible, sit in alternating rows and try not to sit directly in front of or behind others.
7. We will sanitize pews, doorknobs etc... early and often. ***If you have extra sanitizing items such as sprays, wipes or gels please donate them so they can be used to prepare the building each service.
8. There will be NO passing of offering plates. There will be a box in the foyer in which you can place your offerings OR you can continue to donate by mailing a check to the church or online via here.
9. Songs will only be on the screen. No hymnals available to use for now.
10. You are encouraged to wear a mask. Do not shake hands and feel free to avoid others as you feel necessary and comfortable.
***If you have these symptoms please stay home and contact your doctor: any exposure or possible exposure to Covid-19; fever of 100.4 degrees of greater in the past 3 days; in the past 3 days: cough, shortness of breath, headache, muscle pain, chills, repeated shaking with chills, sore throat, diarrhea, new loss of taste, new loss of smell.